Yes! I have decided to write and write and write my whole life…
And today, I’m going to share my signs and probably other writers signs as well…
And as usual, I’d like to start with a story… to practice my writing skill… (l o l)
“Growing up, I have never wanted of becoming something. It’s because profession doesn’t run in our veins. All I want was and is to enjoy and learn a lot of things as much as I could. But I am always interested in new things, new ideas, new thoughts, new people , new opportunities.
Although I have graduated Business administration major in management accounting, I’m never happy with it. The truth is, I just forced myself to go to college, because I want to experience how it would feel like being in college.
I chose a course upon enrollment. And I chose accountancy because I saw someone wearing a very cool t-shirt with accountancy words in it. It was awesome! No wonder I got disqualified around 2nd year of my college days… forced to shift to management accounting.
Then praise be, I graduated. I was gonna find a job related to accounting but I felt bored of accounting… I want something new… so, while my classmates applied for accounting positions, I applied for call center jobs. I realized I needed to improve my communication skills. I really thought it would help me a lot; only to find out that we actually have spiels to must follow for quality reasons. (l o l) I ended up being called a robot by a customer… (ha-ha)
I even tried applying for air force… because I thought I needed to be disciplined… I really thought it would be easy to get out once you get in… I was lucky I failed at our physical fitness test… unable to push up!
And finally, I applied for accounting related jobs because I thought I was only afraid of it… I want to face my fear… I started loving it and I did a really good job, and wanting to learn more, new responsibilities… luckily I ended up not being promoted after 6 months… my boss hired another one, someone who just came in.
I have forgotten I just get in there to face my fear… it’s not really the career I want to pursue the rest of my life… I stayed longer because of the people in there… I made friends; but as usual, employees gets in and out, they don’t stay forever.
Ended up, quitting my job and… write anything that makes me happy to share. Just want to write anything I’m interested in.
And writing heals… I’m able to share my thoughts, to myself and to my future readers… it really helped me a lot. It’s awesome!”
So… here are the best signs you are meant to write for readers.
- If you’re interested in almost anything in life… (arts, science, psychology, philosophy, history, fantasy, stories, jokes, love stories, others life story…)
- If you want to help more people than your office-mates.
- If you want to be a part of a bigger community.
- If you want to help the world think the unthinkable.
- If you recreate others thoughts and ideas.
- If you have your own world.
- If you feel like you don’t belong.
- If you feel like you want change of systems, etc. etc.
- If you feel like you have a wonderful message important candidates must read.
- If you’re happy to write goodness.
Here’s a good book to help start writing now!
1. Know what career is best for you.
2. Start a blog.
3. Own a website.
4. Guide to Marketing Your Book.