Are you a fan of law of attraction?
I wasn’t before. I didn’t know it exist.
It’s when life totally pushed me down, down, down, which makes me go fishing in the internet, and I caught some really cool videos about law of attraction.
Year 2014 when I started meditating, and started using some hypnotic short video recordings.
There’s a powerful meditating position that you might want to try experimenting yourself today!
- Sit in a chair. And I mean, sit properly. Straightened your back, relax your muscles, flattened both your feet in the ground, then tap your right palm on top of your solar plexus.
- Right palm on your solar plexus.
- Left palm underneath your stomach, or in the root Chakra.
If you’re new to 7 Chakras, I would recommend you read Michael Williams book…
But it’s year 2016 when I’ve finally start learning about law of attraction!
Now, you might be wondering why I’m talking about meditation here?
Simply because they’re connected to each other.
And the attraction and manifesting thing would serve you better once you’ll learn to open you heart chakra, clear it, and then you may proceed manifesting something that you want, with no conflicting energies constantly emerging.
Here’s what I’ve learned.
- You attract what you feel and think within you and it will become your reality.
- So, if you want to avoid bad things from happening again, you must let go of that energy that holds that thought. It could be fear, anger, or anything else.
- Your FEELINGS strengthen your thoughts, so you might as well clear the feelings surrounding your false thoughts, and then replace it with a good one right after.
- You’re a natural magnet, believe it or not!
- Lastly, if you have two competing positive and negative thought within you about a certain thing that you want to manifest, war within yourself is going to happen; so clear those old energies first that doesn’t serve you anymore.
This book written by Michael J. Losier will show you more about law of attraction.
Please feel free to comment below what you have learned after reading it. Click here to check—‘Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial’ —if Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited Reading 30 day free trial is still available.
All right! Here comes the best part of this article!
Saluting anything that you want to attract in your life.
Somewhere around year 2016, I stumbled a book about law of attraction which teaches, that in order to make friends with a grumpy snobby type of person, a girl for example; you must salute her divinity and kindness within her.
Based on the truth that we are naturally divine pure beings.
You can attract anything you want, except making people fall in love with you, that’s the only thing that is against the law of the Universe. That is forcing someone to love you, to hack someone’s mind purposely for your own benefit is the worst crime in the spiritual world.
Though, it’s really possible to be put under a spiel. So be careful out there, and just remember who you really are, when that happens.
However, you can make friends, and make people kind to you, by saluting the hidden divine and kind nature within each of us.
And since you’re here anyway, I’d like to offer you a product that would open your mind more about…
I’ve read this book, and I’d like you to also read it, so you can also start applying it in your life right NOW!
Let’s experiment together!
P.S. By the way, before I’ll let you go, I’m actually an affiliate marketer, so in case you’ll buy some products linked in this page, you must know that I’m getting a commission for that valid buy-in, okay? Thanks in advance! 🙂