Okay, lack of money could be the root of all evil…
The other day, I received an email from the website I have subscribed for.
And it’s actually where I’ve got the idea that lack of money could be the root of all evil.
It’s a very good email that contained a beautiful and very useful book from the most respected teacher in the world today.
I’ve been following her for quite sometime now, and so far, so good.
I love learning new things, I love, I love, I love.
Most specially when it comes to making life easy, being abundant, succeeding in things I’m wanting to get out of life; I’m a pro.
To support my new belief that lack of money could be the root of all evils…
Please read some of the proofs I’ve found, from my personal observation.
Lack of money makes people worried about money.
- jealousy is in the air for some people who lack money to buy something that the rich have.
- it destroys family. Some remarried, left their love-ones for money.
- limitation is always behind your back when you lack money.
- stress will never go out of sight, when your money is lacking.
- you can’t stop thinking about where to get money to pay for your bills, mortgages, food, etc. etc.
- opportunities to succeed in a lot of things is steep and narrow.
- improving your life, education, health, knowledge, and even wisdom is almost out of reach.
- to live in the most beautiful places on earth, our very own home, is almost impossible to do.
- it makes people prisoners, slaves, and feeling unwelcome to their own home planet, because of lack of money to pay for government requirements, like visa, airplane tickets; and a lot more government restrictions.
- living for some people is like paying for debts they’ve never owed to anyone; that is due to lack of money in their wallets.
But hey, good news!
- There’s plenty of money available. It’s all in the banks. Ha-ha-ha-ha [laugh out loud]
- You’re not here to become a slave of any rules our great, great, ancestors have created for themselves.
- We’re all here to live the life we deserve.
Here’s how you can start living the life you deserve, starting today!
- Maybe you’re working 9 to 5 every day, but your current situation shouldn’t restrict you from enjoying life.
- You see, that joy, happiness, and even sadness, they’re all in your brain.
- Any emotions are achievable without anything. And I mean, wealth, luxury, a yacht, a beautiful hair, whatsoever!
- There are plenty of information on the internet on how to hack your brain to achieve that feelings you desire to wish, that love you want to feel.
- All of those desire for love, affection, joy, happiness, and even success, can be achieve by just watching some short YouTube videos, ether it’s inspirational or funny previews. You have the choice. And you can decide right now!
- You can hack your emotions, delete those thoughts and memories that’s no longer serving you.
If you’re really serious about living life the way you want to feel like it, and become what you want to be like, with no hassles; easy and fast…
Check out the following book suggestions I would insist you must read in the future or in the next days to come.
I have selected these books properly just for you.
So, enjoy reading…
And did you know? You can actually read for free E-books at Amazon with Kindle Unlimited. Check here if their 30 day free trial is still ongoing. Or click Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial!