Just done formulating my 3 step process to affiliate marketing “hopefully will succeed!”
I’m sharing this so that you may also want to also try it with me. The more testers the merrier.
Life is bored soloing your ideas, and making it work alone. It’s like making business alone in the middle of nowhere, where there’s no customers, no competitors, no co-travelers, no co-affiliate marketers, no co-learners.
I simply can’t imagine life being always SELFISH.
Time for a change, so here’s my 3 ideas, experiment it and try to make it work for you too, as I would for me!
- Find big companies that you’re most interested in making articles about. Search at Alexa! Alexa shows website rankings. It’s the best way to spot companies that you can add in your list!
- Find the hottest product from the top companies you’re interested in promoting and helping!
- Look it up at Amazon, E-bay, or any other retailers, and even from the main website of the company itself.
If you haven’t have any referral accounts from a retailer, you may sign up NOW! I would highly recommend Amazon for you as well!
E-bay or from the manufacturer of a specific products if possible.
Soon as you’ve got your referral links and access to their affiliate tools, go ahead and start promoting them!
Here’s how to START:
- Create a website or a blog from WordPress – WordPress is an open source website and blog creation tool, and it’s huge! They’re not easy to bring down! Most successful bloggers were powered by WordPress! So I think it’s really practical to choose a platform that has a higher probability of never ending, never ceasing platform! Go check it out WordPress Plans NOW!
- Later on, you might want to upgrade your website? Even right NOW? I would recommend Bluehost to be your service provider. It’s neat and clean. It’s very user-friendly. And their knowledge base have plenty of information you might need RIGHT NOW! Bluehost Window is always open to everyone, not only for the buyers but for those who would wish to take a quick glance through their online PORTAL!
- After investing in a server plan like BLUEHOST? Go to your domain name’s name registrar? NAMECHEAP for example, to update nameservers and replace it with Bluehost nameservers which will be provided to you after your purchase!
- Socialize! Make use of social medias, forums, e-mails, and other online communication tools to advertise your products!
- If you have plenty of money, go ahead and pay for paid advertisements, PPC, etc. etc.
If you have anything to add, feel free to express your self in the comment section below! I am hungry of amazing and useful information.
P.S. I’m also an affiliate marketer, so in case you’ll buy products though the referral links in this page, you have the right to also know that I’m actually getting a commission for that valid buy-in, all right? Thanks!
Good Read for Affiliate Marketers: